Is your bookkeeping starting to get too much for you?
We can take responsibility of it for you and ensure that everything is kept in order.
Avoid surprises at year-end by keeping on top of your company progress via monthly or quarterly bookkeeping updates. This will allow you to be aware of the profit and cash of the business during the financial year, rather than at the end of the year when it is too late to react accordingly.
- Process all sales invoices
- Process all purchase invoices
- Process all payments and receipts
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Reconcile balance sheet control accounts
- Process all cash expenses
- VAT returns
- Credit control
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Monthly and annual journals (i.e. depreciation, accruals & prepayments etc.)
- Fixed asset schedule
- Production of year-end financial results
- Production of periodic financial results
To find out more about our bookkeeping, accountancy or payroll services, call us today on 01454 501 600.
To get some help with your accountancy and payroll, call TJS Business Solutions Ltd on:
01454 501 600